Every business owner has different comfort levels of what kind of information they will share with his or her employees. Some have a completely open policy, while others prefer to limit a lot of knowledge that is being shared. As a shopVOX user, you can manage what your employees are allowed to see when in shopVOX.
In shopVOX, you can create permissions for your staff based on the roles that they have.
You have the option to permit them to either have full permissions, view permissions or no permissions of the following:
- Account settings
- POS Settings
- PCS Settings
- Work Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Leads
To set these permissions under staff roles, follow these steps:
- Roll your mouse over your business name and a drop down will appear.
- Then, roll your mouse over “Account Settings” and another drop down will appear.
- Then click, “Roles”. This leads your to the Staff Roles page.
- Click the role that you want to change the permissions of.
- Click the black “Edit” box.
- Then, edit the role by making the appropriate selection.
- Click “Update Role” to save the permissions.
Employee management is easy with shopVOX and this is just one example of that.
If you have any questions about how to manage your employees with shopVOX, please feel free to reach out to us.
~ The shopVOX team.
Joanne Cipressi is the Content Marketer and Social Media Manager at shopVOX inspiring business owners to better manage their careers, employees, customers, projects, production, invoicing, and all other areas of their management needs through tips and motivation.