Thank you for your suggestions, feedback and support. Based on your input we have made changes to shopVOX to better serve you and your business.
Our development team has made a lot of minor behind the scenes tweaks and changes to shopVOX for functionality and performance this last year. BUT.. they have also made several major changes to the program that you might have noticed or are using right now.
This article is a compilation of all the changes in 2018!
- Existing Approved Proofs used for re-orders
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Modifying formulas for Material/Labor/Machine rates
- Add Promo items to Purchase Orders
- Dynamic sizes for Apparel UI & vendor catalogs
- Inactive Customer report
- Changed shopVOX to a Platform base
- Major Back-end updates
Existing Approved Proofs used for re-orders
Re-use your Customer Approved designs for repeat orders, to save time. Click here to read.
These were announced earlier this year, seemingly minor…but can save a lot of mouse clicking.
Modifying formulas for Material/Labor/Machine rates
Manipulate the “formula” on material, labor or machine rates to override the default.
This is helpful to make custom formulas for a specific product or customer.
Click here to read the article.
Add Promo items to Purchase Orders
Purchase order improvement by adding Promo items from Sales orders to include Labor items and Base price items. Click here to read the article.
Dynamic sizes for Apparel UI & vendor catalogs
This makes apparel sized dynamic when ordering. As you choose the apparel style, the available sizes will show on the interface. This solves the issue for vendors that use various size naming conventions…
ie. XL,XXL,XXXL vs. XL, 2XL, 3XL
Inactive Customer report
This report was added based on feedback from one of YOU…our customers.
Click here to read about it.
Changed shopVOX to a Platform base
We changed how shopVOX is packaged to include several of the additional add-ons that were previously available for a fee.
This was done on October 1st of 2018!
Here are the add-ons that are included if you would like to them….if you haven’t already.
- Shipping Integration with UPS and FedEx.
- Constant Contact and Email Marketing Integrations… adding MailChimp in the near future.
- Credit Card Processing through Authorize.net, Quickbooks Online Payments & Square. Stripe, and Paypal integration …coming soon.
- shopVOX API integration using Zapier. **Zapier has paid plans for their service
Major Back-end updates
Here are some of the major milestones we have logged this year, that you didn’t see…
- Upgraded software to Rails 5 for speed performance
- Rewrote Job Board with React for improved interface and speed performance
- Successful migration of a Beta Customer to Amazon Web Services
- We added additional Developers to help our Lead Developer which will allow him more time to focus on adding New Features!