We value our customers and appreciate their talent, so we are running a fun Design Contest for our signVOX and shopVOX shops.
And, yes, there will be prizes for shop that wins! Read below for more information:
Here is the information for the shopVOX Design Contest:
To Enter the Contest
1. E-mail photos of your projects, designs and/or finished jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this Subject Line: shopVOX Vehicle Design Contest Entry
The more creative, the better your chances are for winning. Both signVOX and shopVOX users email photos to support@shopVOX.com. One photo equals one entry.
2. Please include the following information with your pictures:
- Your name
- Your company’s name.
- Your contact information including email address and phone number.
- Information about the entry you are sending in. (optional)
3. All entries must be your original property. Please do not submit photos of projects that were not processed through your shop.
4. Photos must be PG rated as these will be shared with the public. No inappropriate photos.
5. Participants of the contest must be current users of shopVOX or signVOX.
6. Photos can be any size, but must be in high resolution and good picture quality. Low quality photos will be rejected.
7. The format of the photo must be in .jpg or .png.
8. This month’s submissions’ deadline is August 16th, 2017. Any photos received after August 16th will be submitted to the next contest.
9. “Designs” can be any design that your shop produces. This can include, but is not limited to any design that is or may be used for any, but not limited to the following: channel letters, pylon signs, pole signs, monument signs, window graphics, vehicle wraps, awnings, logos, business cards, shirt designs, banners, 3D signs, murals, wall graphics, and so on. Basically a “design” for this contest can include any product involving a vehicle that you created for your customer or for your shop. Please, however, keep in mind, all submissions must be PG rated.
10. All submitted photos will remain your property. However, by submitting them to this contest, we reserve the right to use these photos on our social media sites and website. If we do use your photos, we will properly credit you or your company.
11. No more than 3 entries can be submitted per month per company/person. One photo equals one entry.
12. There is no fee for entering this contest.
13. The winning TV is meant to be for the winning company, not the individual entering the contest.
15. By submitting an entry to this contest you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined in this document, and breaking any of these terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification from the contest.
1. Deadline for this month’s submissions is August 16th, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST. After the deadline of submissions, our staff will vote for our Favorite 5 by August 19th.
2. Our Favorite 5 will be shared on shopVOX’s Facebook page on August 21st (with the names of the businesses that submitted). Instructions will be given on how to vote.
3. The photo that receives the most likes, by August 28th at 11:59 pm EST, will win the prize. The “likes” must be ethical and legitimate, meaning, we prohibit “buying likes” or “likes” from fake accounts. If we observe this practice, we reserve the right to disqualify the entry.
4. We will contact and announce the winner by the end of August 30th.
5. We will announce the winner and share the winning design on Facebook and other public platforms.
6. After the winner receives the TV and sets up the signVOX or shopVOX software on it, the winner will send us 5 or more images of the TV with the software on it. We will share these images on social media and other media sources.
50″ Flat Screen TV
This month, there will be one prize for the winner:
The prize for this month is a 50″ Flat Screen TV for the shop that wins!
The best part right :).
You will receive a badge that you can include on your website, social media accounts – that shows everyone your shop creates award winner designs.
Good luck to all!!
Please share the contest with your social media friends using the #VOXcontest when you do.