5 Reasons for Custom Shops to be Thankful
People are preparing meals for the Thanksgiving holiday that brings so many families together in many parts of the world. During this time, many are pondering what they are thankful for.
Even though reflecting on thankfulness and gratitude are heightened at this time, it's best to be thankful and to feel gratitude all year long. Gratitude benefits your heart, your health, your relationships, and even your career.
Since this is a blog that is written for custom manufacturers like sign shops, print shops, screen printers, vehicle wrap businesses, trophy companies, graphic designers and other print and custom shops, we are going to focus on thankfulness for success in your business.
There are so many areas of your business life that you can be thankful for. Consider the following:
1. Employees. Your employees fill in the spaces that you don't have the time or expertise to fill. Being thankful for their presence. their skills and time help them feel validated and appreciated. Find creative ways to thank them.
2. Customers. Without your customers, you would not have a business. Be vocal about your appreciation for them. Sending birthday cards or making other gestures can help them feel valued. You can send thank you notes through shopVOX.
3. Tutorials. There are always new techniques and new tools to use in the custom manufacturing industry. There's usually a learning curve to use them. Appreciate the tutorials that are available. Of course, the tutorials don't care if you appreciate them, so send a note to the creator of the tutorial, This will do two things; encourage them to make more tutorials and get your company noticed.
4. Technology. Thanks to technology, managing your business and projects are easier. Also, creating custom products are more simplified and efficient with technology. There's a quicker turnaround, more accuracy, and time saved. Technology also helps small businesses grow. Be thankful for tech, including shopVOX which helps manage your shop.
5. Freedom of Entrepreneurship. As an entrepreneur, you have the freedom to set your own schedule, hire the best employees, determine the products you want to sell and to make as much or as little revenue as you want. You can design your shop in whatever way you desire too. There are so many perks of having your own business. Be grateful for these perks. You will feel better and be more productive when you experience gratitude and appreciate what you have.
What are you thankful for in your business? Share with us.
*The image above is from our company trip to New Zealand. It was a great way to show appreciation for our employees.