7 Inspiring Quotes to help you Achieve your New Year's Goals
It’s that time of year when most of us are setting new goals for the new year. As a business owner, I’m sure that you have new goals and plans to make something amazing happen in your company.
Goals are a great way to make your dreams of your bunisess a reality. Unfortunately, most goals are not met nor come even close to becoming reality. So, I am sharing these inspiring quotes and some other thoughts to push you to take action. We want our shopVOX users to be successful! So here you go:
1. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Anthony Robbins
What are your New Year Goals? Make them in order to make them visible.
2. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
So what goals are you going to set for the new year? Reflect and set them. Both sort term and long term. Plan. Take action and strive for them. Then, be present during the journey to achieve them – you will witness many opportunities and gifts along the way.
3. “Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Remember when setting goals and the plans to achieve the goals that it’s important to be open to changing to steps to get there. Don’t get too caught up on the steps if they are not working – adjust and keep sight on the goal.
4. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Action, of course, is a must. Learn to cultivate a sense of urgency and you’ll be more motivated to take more action.
5. “Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers, or your clients and customers.” – Les Brown
Brush up on your communication skills – toward everyone in your life. This will improve the journey toward your goals. The ride will certainly be more smooth.
6. “If you want to be successful in a particular field or endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities. It’s very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you’re going to have to devote a lot of your life to it.” – George Lucas
Develop perseverance. This will help you strive through the times when the going gets rough. The quality will keep you moving ahead.
7. “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
So now begin! Be bold and move forward. Take those first action steps.
Remember that we are here to help you on your road to even more success. Our business management software has everything you need to successfully manage, control and monitor what happens. So make sure you are using all that shopVOX has to offer!