Managing Print Shop Jobs
How are you managing jobs at your print shop? Many shops use a dry erase job board. Others use an excel spreadsheet or a word document. Then, there are software solutions like shopVOX that others use.
All types of print shops need to have a system for managing their jobs, including large format, screenprinting, flexography, offset lithography, digital printing, 3D printing, and LED UV print shops. It does not matter what kind of printing your shop provides, effective job management benefit your shop. A job management system will help organize your shop and team better, it will allow the project to be completed in a timely manner and customers will be satisfied.
Online Job Board or Dry Erase Board?
Dry-erase boards were typically used years ago. While they served as a convenient visual, they were often illegible, as well as difficult to organize and manage. But, thanks to the gift of technology, most print shops are now using an online method to manage their jobs. shopVOX has been a favorite of print shops all over the world.
Online Job Board
shopVOX’s job board feature is probably the most loved feature of our customers. This job software allows managers and team members to be in the know of all aspects of a job. It helps organize and manage the flow of jobs even if not at the shop.
Why use the shopVOX Job board?
- It’s customizable to your shop’s needs.
- This software can track the time of each job.
- Track all types of jobs including screenprinting, 3D printing, digital printing, large format printing, and any other kind of printing job.
- View jobs at a glance.
- It’s easy to filter jobs by dates, roles, and workflows for a targeted view.
- Be in the know of due dates.
- Monitor job progress from anywhere you are.
- Easy to add the job board to a large screen TV for all people to easily view the job board in real-time.
- Know job details in seconds.
- Have a variety of views to choose from.
- See the status of steps.
- See the job board from different views.
- Can be view by only the team member you allow.
- It takes about a minute to create a detailed jobs report whenever you need one.
- And much more!
Watch this webinar by Haylee to learn how to use shopVOX’s Job Board:
Try the shopVOX Board for FREE
Yes, you can try shopVOX for FREE for 15 days! All of the benefits above can be yours to use. No credit card is needed. Get the shopVOX board for FREE now.
The featured sign was designed by Kwik Signs. It was entered into our February 2019 #VOXcontest.