If you use a WordPress website for your custom shop, integrating the shopVOX Contact Form may be a bit different than adding it to another type of website.
There are a few areas that can be a bit tricky, so we are hoping that this article will guide you through this process. We worked through the integration process with Derek Miller from Nyx Web Studio for one of our shopVOX users, Headfirst Printing. Afterwards, Derek sent these awesome and helpful steps over to us.
Read each step carefully and apply each step, then your contact form should work perfect on your WordPress website.
- Step 1: Copy and Edit the code provided in this article. Follow the directions in the article carefully and make sure you replace the required code properly.
- Step 2: Add the edited code to the text section of the WordPress page. (see picture)
- Step 4: This plug in allows you to wrap any part of your code in a <!– raw –> tag so to keep your code from being auto-formatted by WordPress. You must use the open raw tag <!– raw –> and closing raw tag <!– /raw –>. Instructions are also provided in the plug-in details section.
- Step 5: After you wrap all of your script tags in this raw tag, save and update your changes.
- Step 6: Test your form. The form should now be working.
I hope this helps. I want to send a big thank you to Rao, Bryant, and Narendar for helping me figure this out and for being extremely patient through this whole process. ~~ Derek Miller