- Step 1: Copy and Edit the code provided in this article. Follow the directions in the article carefully and make sure you replace the required code properly.
- Step 2: Add the edited code to the text section of the WordPress page. (see picture)
- Step 4: This plug in allows you to wrap any part of your code in a <!– raw –> tag so to keep your code from being auto-formatted by WordPress. You must use the open raw tag <!– raw –> and closing raw tag <!– /raw –>. Instructions are also provided in the plug-in details section.
- Step 5: After you wrap all of your script tags in this raw tag, save and update your changes.
- Step 6: Test your form. The form should now be working.
Joanne Cipressi is the Content Marketer and Director of Social Media at shopVOX inspiring business owners to better manage their careers, employees, customers, projects, production, invoicing, and all other areas of their management needs through tips and motivation.