Creating quotes for custom signs is personal. Each sign has unique dimensions, shapes, layers, materials, and colors, as well as other differences. Configuring quotes for signage takes in many factors. Thankfully, as a shopVOX user, you can become a pricing master.
Thousands of sign makers turn to shopVOX to accurately and quickly create their custom quotes. You can create custom templates for all types of signage for ever faster pricing. In addition to the best pricing software, shopVOX also helps you organize and manage your quotes better. Here are some ways:
1. Create a message for all quotes: Sometimes you want to include the same message, like Terms and Conditions, on each quote. Instead of typing out these terms on each quote, you can easily use shopVOX to set this message on each quote. Plus, having terms and conditions on each quote may lessen the amount of questions you receive – which will save time. Follow this infographic:
2. Track quotes: After a quote is created in shopVOX, you can track this quote. You can see when the quote was opened and how many times it was viewed. This gives you special insight on how to follow up with each customer.
3. Quote states: In shopVOX, you can easily set the state for each quote. This allows team members to be in the know as to what is happening with all quotes that have been created. This is especially beneficial when a team member that is in charge of a quote calls out of work. Another team member can easily ook up the quote and automatically know the status. Here are some of the states that are in shopVOX:
Here is a description of each quote state:
- Delivered – You can set the Quote to “Delivered” to show that it was sent to the Customer. If you use the “Email PDF” feature from the Quote, this State will automatically be updated by the system.
- Draft – When the Quote is created and is a “Draft”. This is the first state that a Quote will be set to.
- Expired – You can set the Quote to “Expired” if you want to categorize it as an Expired Quote.
- Hold – Set this to “Hold” when you want to put a Quote on Hold. When you do this, any Jobs that are associated with the line items on the Quote will also be put on hold.
- Internally Approved – You can set the Quote to “Internally Approved” if you want to categorize the Quote as Internally Approved.
- Lost – You can set the Quote to “Lost” if you were not able to get the Customer to approve this Quote and didn’t do Business with you.
- No Charge – You can set a Quote to “No Charge” if you want to categorize it as a “No Charge” Quote.
- No Charge Approved – You can set a Quote to “No Charge Approved” if you want to categorize it as a “No Charge Approved” Quote.
- Ordered – Shows that the Quote has been converted to a Sales Order. This State will be automatically updated by the system.
- Pending – You can set a Quote to “Pending” if you want to categorize it as Pending.
4. Quote dates: You have a variety of dates that you can keep track of on shopVOX quotes. These allow you to be more organized and more aware of deadlines.
shopVOX is an amazing tool for pricing jobs at your sign shop, but it’s also awesome at managing your quotes as well.