The start of a New Year often stimulates new goals or unfulfilled goals resurface. Goals are made to be accomplished, yet most New Year goals fail to come to fruition.
Consistent motivation and inspiration are needed to achieve your goals. So, here are some inspirational quotes to help motivate you to the success of your goals:
1. “You can develop any habit or thought or behavior that you consider desirable or necessary.” – Brian Tracy
Properly aligned habits, thoughts and behaviors for your goals can be developed. Take the time to do so.
2. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
Be careful what you think about on a regular basis. Check in on your thoughts and change them as needed.
3. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
If you truly want success of your goals, you have to put in the work…lots of work.
4. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
Don’t be so afraid of making mistakes that you don’t try. But, be sure not to make the mistake a second time.
5. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
In order to move ahead or to improve the quality of your life or business, you need to give up something else. Don’t be afraid to let go for something better.
6. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
What are you not doing that you know you need to do for your success? Do it. Learn a new skill if needed, improve your emotional intelligence and enhance interpersonal skills. The better you are, the more success will happen.