Hi there –
We’re looking for the right people to fill our shopVOX sales representative position.
As a shopVOX sales represenative you’ll help prospects all over the world get excited about managing their shop with shopVOX
- Hopefully you’ve worked with or in a sign shop, print shop, screen printing shop, or similar custom company (think window tinting, 3d-printing etc.)- so you’ve got first hand knowledge to be able to walk the talk.
- Our prospects ask LOTS of questions related to their shop. You’ll need to be quick on your feet and when you don’t know be humble enough to admit it. Faking it ’till you make it won’t work here.
- You’re a doer. A self-starter and submit things on time.
- You communicate effectively. Not only are you comfortable talking with teammates in different channels – chat, email, phone, or web conference, but you make our customers also feel at home via the same methods.
- You have an entrepreneur spirit, aren’t afraid to roll up the sleeves, and can see past the end of your nose.
- You like to travel to not only work but have some fun.
- You also know that, “Coffee is for closers.”
- For the past 7 years, we’ve been helping sign and print shops run their businesses more effectively with web based software.
- We serve the Digital / Offset Printing, Vinyl Signs / Large Format Printing, Electrical Sign / Service, Decorated Apparel, and Awards / Trophy industries.
- We believe in small teams. Small teams move quickly and get more done. Less management – more results.
- We’re a small company. Everyone on our team has the opportunity to make a big impact – both on our company and our customers’ lives.
- We’re bootstrapped and profitable. We have ZERO debt and no outside investors – so there is no outside force guiding our decisions. Our only shareholders are our customers.
- Our entire team works remotely. We believe this is the future of work. You’ll be measured by your output – not how many hours you spend in the company office.
Everybody works super hard here 😉
Official job detail mumbo-jumbo
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales experience is ideal
- Metrics driven and willing/able to sustain a high level of activity in order to achieve assigned goals.
- Make calls to potential and past leads.
- Develop local relationships with custom manufacturers
- SaaS background is a plus
- Tech savvy and a fast learner with the ability to multitask. (You don’t care of it’s Google docs or Excel, Mac or PC but we prefer Mac)
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Keep meticulous notes in our CRM on your interactions with customers – and report your feedback and findings with your team leader.
- Contribute once-a-month article content to keep Google happy with content and feeding YOU more leads.
- Conduct online sales webinars and demos to present shopVOX to customers remotely via GoToMeeting
- Attend trade shows and to local conferences to meet and demo prospects (expenses paid of course).
- Attend and network with local organizations within our industry.
- Jump on a 30 min phone call with a prospect to help them along with our trial version if needed.
- Have a valid drivers license and ideally a passport.
Our entire team works remotely – so you can work from South Africa, South Carolina, or from a beach in Mexico. We are particularly keen on finding someone in Australia.
As long you’re an effective communicator and you’ve got a fast, reliable internet connection – we’re all good.
- Competitive pay. Base plus commission (based on experience)
- Flexible schedule (we understand that life sometimes doesn’t fit neatly in a 9-5 box
- Unlimited earning potential
- First 90 days are a contract position. If all goes well you can expect:
- Annual retreats to awesome destinations (the last two? San Fransisco, CA and Austin, TX)
- 10 paid holidays off
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Health insurance allowance
You’ll get to work with awesome print and sign shops in the US and around the world.
How to apply
This is simple. Simply send us a resume and your answer to the following questions:
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why would you be a good fit for this role?
- What’s your opinion of the role of learning in a sales?
- What was your first sales experience?
- If you were hired for this position, what would you do in the first month?
- If you could have your dream wish list of tools to use to help you accomplish your sales goals what would they be and why? (Don’t be afraid to list current industry tools or just something you think would be awesome.)
- What do you do for fun?
Please complete these questions via the form below.
Last – please wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone – even if it might not be a good fit.