Hi there –
We’re looking for the right people to fill our Support Team Member position.
As a Support Team Member you’ll be answering questions and helping customers solve problems on a daily basis.
This position is part time hourly based position.
- You’ve worked in a sign shop, print shop, screen printing shop, or similar company – so you’ve got first hand industry experience. You speak the “same language” as our customers.
- You communicate effectively. And when in-doubt you over-communicate. You’re comfortable talking with teammates and customers in different channels – chat, email, phone, or web conference.
- Details are important. You realize that small details like the wording in an article or the removing an un-necessary step in a long process can greatly improve a customer’s experience. In the industries we serve, small details make or break companies.
- Helping out is your default mode of operation. You like talking with and solving problems for customers all day long. But you’re also eager and ready to help a teammate with a task or offer your expertise for a new project.
- You can work a 4 hr shift between the hours of 9am – 9pm EST / 6am – 6pm PST.
Members of the shopVOX team on our last retreat in Austin, TX
- For the past 7 years, we’ve been helping sign and print shops run their businesses more effectively with web based software.
- We serve the Digital / Offset Printing, Vinyl Signs / Large Format Printing, Electrical Sign / Service, Decorated Apparel, and Awards / Trophy industries.
- We believe in small teams. Small teams move quickly and get more done. Less management – more results.
- We’re a small company. Everyone on our team has the opportunity to make a big impact – both on our company and our customers’ lives.
- We’re bootstrapped and profitable. We have ZERO debt and no outside investors – so there is no outside force guiding our decisions. Our only shareholders are our customers.
- Our entire team works remotely. We believe this is the future of work. You’ll be measured by your output – not how many hours you spend in the company office.
Everybody works super hard here 😉
What you might do
- Help customers with any issues and answer their questions – large or small – via on our online chat support tool
- Work together with several teammates to find a software issue and suggest a fix
- Inform our Customer Success team of any issues you can’t resolve in a timely fashion
- Keep meticulous notes on your interactions with customers to keep your team in the loop
- Study the shopVOX system and develop your skills on an ongoing basis
How your performance will be measured
- The number of customer support requests you respond to
- The quality of responses you give to clients
- Your satisfaction ratings as rated by clients
Our entire team works remotely – so you can work from South Africa, South Carolina, or from a beach in Mexico.
As long you’re an effective communicator and you’ve got a fast, reliable internet connection – we’re all good.
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- This is a part time position and you will start out as an independent contractor.
- Flexible schedule (we understand that life sometimes doesn’t fit neatly in a 9-5 box
- You’ll get to work with awesome print and sign shops in the US and around the world.
How to apply
This is simple.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include answers to the following questions and attach a copy of your resume.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why would you be a good fit for this role?
- What would be your approach to resolving a customer’s issue?
- What do you do for fun?
Last – please wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone – even if it might not be a good fit.